Yoga is a centuries old practice of controlled movement and breath. The physical part of the yoga, or Asana, involves awareness and control of postures, movement and sensation while sustaining controlled breath. Yoga develops strength, stamina, flexibility and body awareness combined with deeply relaxing meditative effects.
Our yoga studio provides:
- A fun, non-intimidating introduction to the different “limbs & styles” of yoga
- Smaller class sizes allowing more personalized attention
- Teachers that cater to the specific needs of each individual class
- A friendly environment for those newly returning to exercise
- A safe place to relax, breathe and build awareness
- Private and therapeutic classes to recover from injury
- An understanding of proper technique (alignment and modifications) to build a safe foundation for your future practice
We off a variety of classes including:
- A wide selection of yoga classes tailored for beginning and intermediate yogis
- Belly Dance
- An assortment of fantastic workshops
Our full studio schedule is available on Mindbody. If you are using your cell phone consider using Mindbody Connect to easily book your classes at Bodysattva.
Class Schedule & Fees