Yoga is a centuries old practice of controlled movement and breath. The physical part of the yoga, or Asana, involves awareness and control of postures, movement and sensation while sustaining controlled breath. Yoga develops strength, stamina, flexibility and body awareness combined with deeply relaxing meditative effects.
Our yoga studio provides:
- A fun, non-intimidating introduction to the different styles of yoga
- Smaller class sizes allowing for more personalized attention
- Teachers that cater to the specific needs of each individual class
- A friendly environment for those newly returning to exercise
- A safe place to relax, breathe, build awareness, mindfulness and community
- Several therapeutic classes tailored to both recover from, and prevent future injury
- An understanding of proper technique (alignment and modifications) to build a safe foundation for your future practice
- Private classes for individuals or small groups
In addition to yoga we off a variety of classes including:
- Dance (Nia and Belly Dance)
- An assortment of fantastic workshops
Learn more about the studio and what we offer:
Class Schedule & Fees
Our full studio schedule is available on Wellnessliving.
If you are using your cell phone consider using the Wellnessliving App to easily book your classes at Bodysattva.